Saturday, February 12, 2011

Halle Berry's Ebony Hotness

Partaking in a sexy shoot to go with her cover duties, Halle Berry is featured in the March 2011 issue of Ebony magazine.

The Oscar Winning actress donned an array of barely-there ensembles as she flaunted her good looks for photogs looking for just the right snaps to adorn their mag's pages.

During the Ebony interview, Miss Berry made comments about daughter Nahla, during which she raised a few eyebrows while proclaiming, "I feel like she's black. I'm black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory."

As for how she identifies herself, Halle told, ?If you?re of multiple races, you have a different challenge, a unique challenge of embracing all of who you are but still finding a way to identify yourself, and I think that?s often hard for us to do. I identify as a black woman, but I?ve always had to embrace my mother and the white side of who I am, too. By choosing, I?ve often [wondered], ?Well, would that make her feel like I?m invalidating her by choosing to identify more with the black side of myself???

Of the rigors of juggling her acting career with motherhood, the 44-year-old dished, ?Being a mother is probably the most important thing in my life right now. Career is important, but nothing really supersedes my role as a mother. That?s the most important thing I?m going to do in this life at this point.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/halle-berry/halle-berrys-ebony-hotness-473990

Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge

No comments:

Post a Comment