Saturday, February 12, 2011

Did Jen Aniston Ban Heidi Montag from Her Movie Premiere?

Did Jen Aniston Ban Heidi Montag from Her Movie Premiere?

Heidi Montag can relax. It turns out that Jennifer Aniston is not out to get her.

Montag told UsMagazine.com that she was "so upset" at the thought that Aniston specifically asked for the reality star to be banned from the N.Y.C. premiere of Just Go With It, which The Hills star had a cameo in.

"I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing,'" she said Thursday afternoon. "I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me. She should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening."

But the truth is that Aniston had nothing to do with Montag not being at the movie's big night.

"It was all a big misunderstanding," the 24-year-old admitted later. "It never really made sense to me because Jennifer is such a sweetheart and she even commented before on a red carpet about how interesting and fun it was to have me in the movie."

Still, Montag didn't turn up at Tuesday night's premiere and, no doubt, felt a tad bit silly about her tantrum.

"I got my invite and I would have loved to be there, but I had to be in Los Angeles with my dogs," Montag explained. "I was honored to be a part of such a great movie and I apologize to Jennifer and Sony for this big misunderstanding. Go see the movie this weekend! It's fantastic!"

Do you think Jennifer Aniston cared if Heidi Montag was at the Just Go With It premiere? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/did-jen-aniston-ban-heidi-montag-her-movie-premiere/1-a-322325

Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton Patricia Vel·squez Paula GarcÈs

No comments:

Post a Comment