Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brandy's looking for love

Brandy1111.jpg After years of messy breakups in the spotlight, Brandy still hasn?t given up on finding Mr. Right. ?I?m waiting for my special someone, because I know he?s out there! I believe in love, and I?m a hopeless romantic,? the Dancing With the Stars favorite and single mom told In Touch at TV Guide Magazine?s Hot List Party in Hollywood. Brandy, who split from her daughter?s father just a year after her birth and broke off her engagement to basketball player Quentin Richardson in 2005, still makes her main priority 8-year-old Sy?rai. ?She wants an iPhone and a dog!? the singer said of her little girl?s Christmas wish list. Hopefully, Sy?rai will receive an even better gift ? her mother?s Dancing With the Stars win!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/1QNmLa6o384/brandys_looking_for_love.php

Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele B¸ndchen Giuliana DePandi

No comments:

Post a Comment