Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beyonce Knowles: 2BHappy Jewelry Launch Lady

Stepping out for a swanky evening, Beyonce Knowles was spotted at Lorraine Schwartz?s 2BHappy jewelry collection launch in New York City last night (November 22).

The ?Bootylicious? songstress looked lovely in a sexy white dress as she arrived at Lavo and mingled with the likes of Mary J. Blige and Kim Kardashian.

As for the recurring pregnancy rumors over the past year, Beyonce told press she hopes that people are as excited for her when she actually gets knocked up.

"I just hope that one day, when I decide to be pregnant that people are happy for me, 'cause I'm like gosh, like, everyone's like, 'Oh god, please! She's been pregnant 100 times.' One day, hopefully, I will be. So whatever; it's a part of being a celebrity, I guess."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/beyonce-knowles-2bhappy-jewelry-launch-lady-441357

Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment