Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Johnny Depp Does His Best Al Pacino

Out to promote his new film ?The Tourist,? Johnny Depp was spotted at ?The Late Show with David Letterman? last night (December 7).

The ?Pirates of the Caribbean? stud looked to be in good spirits as he greeted fans outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City.

During his interview with Letterman, Johnny described what it was like working with Al Pacino back in 1997 on ?Donnie Brasco.?

?Al?s fantastic, I mean Al's a legend. He's Al Pacino. He's an amazing actor. The one thing I didn't really know about Pacino prior to shooting was that he's certifiably insane. He's a joker, he likes to tell jokes and he liked to tell me this one specific joke over and over and I really didn't understand it. I didn't get the joke. He definitely thought it was my problem. He inflicted it upon me.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/johnny-depp/johnny-depp-does-his-best-al-pacino-446248

Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment