Monday, December 6, 2010

Gillian Anderson's Key To Parenting Is "Talking Through Everything"

Gillian Anderson keeps in good communication with Piper, her 16-year-old daughter with first husband Clyde Klotz. The former X-Files actress tells Britain's The Sun that when she was growing up, she was a nightmare for her parents. She explains that after moving from London to America at age 11, she became rebellious.

I had some difficult, rebellious teenage years. When I left high school my classmates voted me Most Likely to be Arrested. Although I was born in America, I regarded London as home. But I then found myself living with my parents in the middle of Michigan. Exactly the same thing happened, in reverse, with my own daughter Piper. She was brought up in America and I brought her with me - aged 11 - when I moved back to London."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/06/gillian-anderson

Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie Nicole Scherzinger Nicollette Sheridan Nikki Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment