Thursday, December 9, 2010

Carey Mulligan: No Botox For Me

She?s in an industry that all but encourages plastic surgery, but Carey Mulligan isn?t about to give in to peer pressure.

The ?Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps? babe described a recent trip to her doctor?s office during which her physician suggested she have Botox treatments.

"I said, 'I have some lines here under my eye and they're annoying, what can you do?' He looked at my face and said, 'We'll just drop some Botox in here and here?' I said, 'What the ?-? I'm only 25! Are you joking?'"

She continued, "Isn't that, well, the antithesis of what I'm trying to do as an actress? Only in L.A. would someone try and give you Botox when you're 25 years old."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/carey-mulligan/carey-mulligan-no-botox-me-446780

Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica ParĂˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment