Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rosie O'Donnell Opens Up to O, The Oprah Magazine

Ready to start a new chapter in both her personal and professional life, Rosie O?Donnell has opened up about her "happier" future in the October issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, on newsstands September 13.

While she was once named the "Queen of nice," the 49-year-old former "View" co-host recalled the less than peaceful moments she shared with Elisabeth Hasselbeck during her stint on the hit talk show.

"You know, I think I had a lot more rage than I was aware of. But I?ve gotten back access to my other feelings. I?m not cut off from my emotions anymore ? The rage has gone away ? There?s been a healing," she explained of the rather divisive time.

Rosie also noted a medical issue she was battling for some time, as she told, "I had, like, zero estrogen. And since I got some, I?ve been able to function more normally. I?ve stopped being so angry."

Next up on her agenda, O'Donnell will be joining the Oprah's OWN network family as she readies for the start of an all-new talk show.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-odonnell/rosie-odonnell-opens-o-oprah-magazine-540779

Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge Kate Hudson Kate Mara Kate Moss Kate Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment