Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tiffani Thiessen Talks It Up with "Fox & Friends"

Stepping out for a media appearance, Tiffani Thiessen was spotted at "Fox & Friends" Studios in New York City today (July 19).

The former "Saved By the Bell" star opted for a summer chic ensemble as she chatted it up with hosts Steve Doocy, Molly Line and Brian Kilmeade.

Tiffani stopped by the morning show to offer up details about the third season of her USA network hit show "White Collar."

Theissen, who plays the wife of an FBI agent in the series, dished about an exciting new twist in her character's life coming forward, telling, "I actually come up with a case that I find and I crack it myself - smart lady that I am."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/tiffani-thiessen/tiffani-thiessen-talks-it-fox-friends-525823

Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment