Monday, June 6, 2011

Lauryn Hill: Expecting Baby Number Six!

After months of speculation, Lauryn Hill has revealed some exciting (and expected) news - she does indeed have a baby on board!

This will be the sixth child for the Grammy Award winner and boyfriend Rohan Marley (son of reggae icon Bob Marley).

Lauryn surprised her audience with the big news after her concert in Detroit over the weekend (June 4), as she told, "I'm going to be taking time off to give birth."

Hill has been hinting about a possible pregnancy for some time, as in April, she joked with a crowd of her fans, "I keep having these children. I don't know if I'm the most fertile woman in America. I've got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they'd be puzzled. Wait till you hear the big secret, though."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lauryn-hill/lauryn-hill-expecting-baby-number-six-511807

Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi

No comments:

Post a Comment