Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mila Kunis Sizzles for W Magazine March 2011

Offering up her undeniable sex appeal, Mila Kunis dazzles as the cover girl for the March 2011 issue of W magazine.

With the installment hitting newsstands on February 25, the lovely actress posed for a sensual spread while chatting about topics ranging from her dance preparation for "Black Swan" and her early days in show business.

Highlights from Mila's interview are as follows:

On one of her first roles: ?I was on Baywatch twice. The second time, I played a blind girl who?s lost in the forest next to the beach and needs to be saved. It was absurd: There?s a fire, I get saved, and then I go boogie-boarding. I remember thinking, Well, if I?m blind, how am I boogie-boarding? No one ever gave me an answer.?

On her dance training for the film: ?I had never danced in my life. I trained for four months, seven days a week, five hours a day. I had one day off on my birthday. I lost 20 pounds. I tore a ligament. I dislocated my shoulder. I have two scars on my back. And it was worth every minute. But I will never dance again? I was like, Well?I wear heels; I can do this. I was wrong: Christian Louboutins are uncomfortable, but I screamed the first time I put on a pointe shoe.?

On watching herself in Black Swan: ?Before I started, I couldn?t even lift my arm properly. I literally had no posture, so, yeah, the first time I saw the movie, my jaw dropped. I was like, Oh, my God?I don?t suck. And it?s great that the performance has been captured on film, because I will never put on those pointe shoes again.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/mila-kunis/mila-kunis-sizzles-w-magazine-march-2011-473980

Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment