Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tweets From The Hollywood Nest

Catch up on the latest tweets from your fav celebrity baby makers!

@MarioLopezExtra I was cooking with Fran and Gia... We made a recipe from my book Extra Lean

@askjillian I love watching all the men in the mall wandering aimlessly. I've pointed a few in the right direction. Tiffanys. Your welcome ladies

@destinpfaff You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.

@dinamanzo Ya know...what's what these weekly's already? Should we really glorify teen pregnancy? Won't buy em with these girls on the cover.

@kerrileewalsh Rainy day in SoCal. Boys nappin like lil angels. Daddy home from surfing. Yoga time 4 mommy. Christmas shopping 2 follow. Beautiful day!

@tristasutter ALMOST done with all my address labels...woohoo!! Kids are with their fun sitter while mommy gets cards & some wrapping done!!

@MelissaRycroft Munchkin kicked my cell phone off my belly this morning! Wonder if she's mad at me and trying to get my attention.....

Come follow @celeb_babyscoop on Twitter!

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/17/tweets-from-the-hollywood-nest

Scarlett Chorvat Scarlett Johansson Selita Ebanks Shakara Ledard Shakira Shana Hiatt

No comments:

Post a Comment