Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lourdes Leon's Blog: Mom Madonna Disapproves!

Like any normal teenager, Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon spends an unhealthy amount of time on the internet. And like any normal teenager she also spends an inordinate amount of time talking about her hair, as in this recent entry on her blog:

?I don?t know if any of you saw my hair yet but its mad dark right at the moment. I?m almost sick of it and now I want royal blue hair but not a streak, like my entire head,? she writes. ?I?m sure if I get that hair color I?ll be sick of it after about two weeks.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/17/lourdes-leons-blog-mom-madonna-disapproves

Karen Carreno KarolÌna Kurkov· Kasey Chambers Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth

No comments:

Post a Comment