Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Julianne Hough's New Video: Too Hot for TV?

She?s known for her good girl ways, but Julianne Hough is showing a different side in her new video, ?Is That So Wrong.?

In the musical production, the former ?Dancing With the Stars? cutie can be seen rolling around on a bed while stripping down to her bra and panties as she dances around her bedroom.

Last week, Julianne performed in Boston, MA and explained to the crowd, ?Funny story. I shot a music video for it?.and CMT kind of banned it. Apparently I was taking off too many clothes as I was dancing around my bedroom. But I don?t know ? I kind of liked it.?

However, CMT apparently pulled the mischievous video because of pending negotiations - not the content - and the network said that once the contract issues are resolved, the video will be put back on the country TV station.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/julianne-hough/julianne-houghs-new-video-too-hot-tv-450023

Majandra Delfino Malia Jones Malin Akerman Mandy Moore Maria Bello Maria Menounos

No comments:

Post a Comment