Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fan Apologizes for Kicking Usher in the Head; He Accepts!

Fan Apologizes for Kicking Usher in the Head; He Accepts!

Remember when we posted the video of Usher getting a swift kick in the head from an ecstatic fan? Well, the lady with the dangerous stilettos has released a statement apologizing to the singer for the onstage mishap.

"I am a huge fan of Usher's work and have been for years. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a bright, bubbly, vivacious personality so I wanted to interact and enjoy the moment," Donnetia Rabb said of the Dec. 13 incident at Madison Square Garden.

"I never intended to kick him in the face, much less draw attention to such a mishap during the evening of an amazing performance," Rabb said, before sending a personal note to Usher himself. "I do hope this message reaches you. I would like to extend my sincerest apology to you and all your fans."

Usher did receive his fan's message and was more than willing to let her off the hook.

"In all my years, this is one of the most interesting experiences," the sexy R&B star told E! News. "I got a kick out of it. It looked worse than it actually was, hazards of my job. My audience and I got a good laugh. Wherever you are baby, don't feel bad, no hard feelings."

How do you think Usher handled the kicking situation? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/fan-apologizes-kicking-usher-head-he-accepts/1-a-308288

Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther Caƒadas Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment