Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brooke Burke: "We Love The Kids, But We Matter Too"

Hot mama Brooke Burke graces the latest cover of SHAPE and opens up about managing her busy life with four kids - Neriah, 10, Sierra, 8, Rain, 3, and Shaya, 2 - and keeping the spark alive with hunky partner David Charvet. And not to mention how she maintains that fabulous figure!

I?m glad I?m fooling everyone, because my life is anything but easy, and it?s certainly not balanced! The truth is, if anyone saw my home life, I?m pretty sure it would look like other families? around the world. There?s a lot of juggling to be done,? Brooke says.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/14/brooke-burke-we-love-the-kids-but-we-matter-too

Kerry Suseck Kim Kardashian Kim Smith Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment