Monday, December 13, 2010

Ali and Roberto: quickie Vegas wedding?

Ali1207.jpg
The pressure of planning a wedding is starting to get to Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez, and the Bachelorette star admitted they almost eloped in Sin City early Sunday morning! Ali, 26, and Roberto, 27, were in Las Vegas with fellow Bachelor stars, Jason and Molly Mesnick, who renewed their vows during the Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon & 1/2. Ali said at Kiss FM's Jingle Ball that she and Roberto got caught up in the romance as Jason and Molly said "I do" again outside The Venetian hotel. Ali even revealed, "I was like, 'We should just go with them and get married!' But it would probably upset a few people, so we decided not to." Ali says about her upcoming nuptials: "The real traditional weddings look tacky to me. I want to make it a little different - very light and airy is my theme." And she tells In Touch, "I'm looking at a 2011 wedding."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/fBHQmXr0JqQ/ali_and_roberto_quickie_vegas.php

Monica Potter Monika Kramlik Moon Bloodgood M˝a Nadine Velazquez Naomi Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment